41 Gallipoli Drive, Greenmount
Suits Buyers in the $500+
Location + Good Price + Stylish Family Home House - Property ID: 829822 416
It's not often that properties become available in Greenmount and this large well-presented fully fenced family home has something for everyone.
Starting with an oversized master bedroom with parents retreat to front of the home, and the minor bedrooms to the rear allowing privacy. Two lounge rooms, one with home theatre and fitted with a 68 inch projector for those movie nights. The well designed chef's kitchen would suit large family and those wishing to entertain.
• 4 good sized bedrooms all with built in robes, master with en-suite.
• Open plan study overlooking sunken lounge/theatre room
• French doors leading to large chefs kitchen with extensive workbench/breakfast bar and cupboards
• Dining area suitable for large family
• Spacious lounge room with patio doors to alfresco area and overlooking swimming pool
• Floating timber flooring
• Air conditioning in lounge room
• Alfresco area great for entertaining
• Undercover Swimming pool
• Opportunity to install gate at the rear of the property to allow side access (5 metres wide)
For families with young children you have within walking distance a Catholic Primary School and the local Primary School. This home is only a few minutes drive away from the local Swan View Shopping Centre, IGA and Midland Gate Shopping Centre. Perth Airport is approximately 14km.
Do yourself a favour and inspect this property; you get a lot of house for your money in this sought after suburb.
Contact agent for further information or to arrange a private inspection.
- Land Size Approx. - 900 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Separate Dining