23a Matta Way, Pearsall
GREAT INVESTMENT! House - Property ID: 831462
THIS PROPERTY IS ALREADY UNDER OFFER!
Delightful 3 bedroom 2 bathroom 6 year old home on easy maintenance 300sqm block. This is an ideal lock-up-and-leave property as the undercover alfresco is paved with planted borders and artificial grass. There is a secure remote controlled double garage with access door to garden. Totally suitable for investors, first time buyers, young families or downsizers who don't want to bother with too many maintenance issues. The home is currently tenanted at $380 per week, but you could secure a great home now, collect the rent and move in mid 2016.
Near to local shopping centre and primary school. No strata fees or levies.
• Entrance through wooden door to hallway with recess feature wall and is laid with stylish wood look' flooring
• The master bedroom is at the back of the home and is a spacious king size with large walk-in robe and adjoining en suite bathroom which has a tiled shower, twin ceramic sinks in vanity unit with chrome fittings and separate WC
• Bedroom Two is large enough for a queen size bed and has double siding mirrored robes
• Bedroom Three at the front of the home is also queen size with a single robe
• The family bathroom has a bath, shower and ceramic sink in vanity unit. Separate WC
• Open plan lounge and dining area adjacent to the well equipped U-shaped kitchen which is fitted with a Technika stainless steel under bench electric oven, gas 4-burner cooktop and overhead extractor canopy. Double fridge recess and pantry cupboard incorporated into ample array of kitchen units
• Laundry with stainless steel sink unit, with space for a tumble drier
• Economical gas storage HWS
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Fully insulated
• The main living area and hallway is laid with attractive wood look' flooring, the bedrooms are all carpeted and all the rooms have window blinds
• Undercover paved alfresco with planted borders and artificial grass for easy maintenance
• Double automatic garage with access door to back garden
• Block size 300 sqm
• Shire rates = $1700 pa
• Water rates =
This is a neat, well cared for home and is sure to impress, so hurry and register your interest before someone else beats you to it!
For further information please contact Lorna Dade, Professionals Michael Johnson & Co
0400 460099 or 9447 1077.
- Land Size Approx. - 300 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport