105 Henri Robert Drive, Clagiraba
Hidden Valley 2.49ha (6 acres) - A private hideaway in the Gold Coast Hinterland! House - Property ID: 831642
This fabulous mountain cove is situated 15mins drive down the hill to Nerang and the Pacific Motorway and a 9min drive up the hill to beautiful Tamborine Mountain with its weekend markets, cafes and wineries.
Imagine welcoming the day on the fabulous East facing deck to the sounds of kookaburras, magpies and the magnificently coloured parrots. Set high in the valley the home overlooks landscaped terraced gardens, two lush irrigated paddocks and majestic mature gums. Koalas, wallabies and frilled neck lizards are some of the inhabitants you will encounter on this property.
- 3 bedrooms - 2 with built-ins and 1 with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Master bedroom open to the deck and pool
- 2 bathrooms - main with claw-foot bath
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living rooms
- Beautiful slate tile floors in living areas
- Wood-fired heater
- Bi-fold doors opens to the deck
- Spacious East facing deck with wood heater
- Sparkling salt-water pool
- Solar electricity & hot water
- Colour bond roof
- Dog safe fence round the house
- Double car-port plus a 4 x 6 colour bond shed
- 9 x 6 shed with awning & hardstand parking
- Large chicken pen
- Enclosed veggie garden
- Sealed road & electric security gate
- Bore, water tanks and dam
- Mountain summer creek
This solid 3 bedroom brick home is positioned to take full advantage of its beautiful surroundings. The living areas open via bi-fold doors to the spacious deck an ideal spot to entertain family and friends, in winter the wood-burning heater will keep you snug and you will be able to cool off on the hottest of days in the sparkling saltwater pool.
This property has it all, a chook run, veggie patch, 2 irrigated paddocks, dam, bore and its very own stream and a camp style 9 x 6 shed would make an ideal teenagers retreat.
If it is time to escape the pressure of urban living, it is time to view this wonderful property!
Call Marie or the Professionals Tamborine Mountain.
- Land Size Approx. - 2.49 hectares
- Built-In Wardrobes