15 Adelaide Street, Belmore
Sold for $ 1,435,000
SOLD BY BELMORE'S NUMBER ONE AGENCY AS STATED BY RATEMYAGENT.COM.AU House - Property ID: 831972
CHARACTER FILLED WITH DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
On Adelaide Street sits this double fronted character filled brick & tile home with period style features and modern day comforts. 3 Spacious bedrooms, ornate ceilings, fireplace, lead light windows & polished floorboards throughout makes this family home a pleasure to inspect. Added bonus suitable for duplex redevelopment (S.T.C.A.).
- Three double bedrooms with built-ins
- Spacious lounge with fireplace and air-conditioner
- Renovated kitchen with lots of cupboard space, granite benchtop & the latest appliances
- Luxuriously appointed bathroom
- Separate dining room overlooking entertainer's yard
- Garage for two cars plus carport
Quiet tree lined street, just a brief walk to schools, station, Belmore village & the cosmopolitan lifestyle.
Only your inspection will do this home justice.
Proudly marketed by Belmore's number one agents & agency as stated by ratemyagent.com.au.
Address: 15 Adelaide Street, Belmore
Auction: On Site Saturday 16th April 2016 at 2:30pm
Land Size: 15.54 x 40.34/40.51 = 626m2 approx.
Inspection: Saturday 2pm to 2:30pm or By Appt
Details: Michael Sabongi 0448 419 008 & Brian Yazbeck 0424 824 500
Follow us on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter & Instagram! Download this property as a brochure - SMS "adelaide" to 0400 150 707 - cost of a standard SMS. Find out more at professionalsbelmore.com.au
Office & Agent Details
- 388 Burwood Road
Belmore NSW 2192
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 02 9758 2744
- F: 02 9758 1893