45 Emberson Road, Morley
5 Offers were received, Genuine buyers miss out...Treasure house of Charm 851 sqm - Approved 2 units with retain existing grand family home... House - Property ID: 832699
On one of Morley's most iconic streets.
This very private and solid , much loved home is tastefully set in a peaceful and secluded location just opposite Emberson Reserve Park, close to Galleria Shopping Centre, Morley Primary, High schools, Noranda Hampton Primary school , transport and only stone throw away and 7km to Perth's CBD.
With an amazing open plan kitchen that includes plenty of bench and cupboard space, jarrah cabinet for the aspiring chef that's wanting to cook up a storm.
Complimented with a well designed floor plan, making the kitchen the hub of the home which overlooks a spacious living area and beautiful front and back yard view.
With formal and informal living areas, this home is perfect for the growing family and so many Hidden TREASURES inside the house await you, secret railway display Studio for Children's dream world, 34,000 litre rain water collection tanks for swimming pool and gardens more and more.
To complete this amazing package is the fantastic back yard that offers ample space to entertain family and friends on those special occasions, unique Japanese Garden with fish pond is just sensational!
This fantastic home is located in a premium location of Morley, and on a large 851 m2 block. Potential 2 units' STCA.
It is the perfect opportunity to own your ideal family home, or add to your investment portfolio!
* Welcoming Entry foyer
* Formal Lounge / Family / Dining
* Elegant Chandeliers
* 4 Good size bedrooms & 3 Bathrooms
* Water Filer & Jarrah Cabinets & Window Timber Blind
* Huge Master Chef kitchen with lots of drawers, modern 900ml stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, separate 2 wall ovens and gas cooktop with matching rangehood with nice views..
* Ducted air conditioning and Split Reverse Cycling Air-conditioning
* European Style 2 Separate Gas and Wood Fireplaces in Family and Lounge areas
* Brand New Gas & Hot Water System
* Emergency light system for power cut
* Store Room & 2 Wc's / Laundry
* Solar Panel system
* Lovely outdoor entertaining area with a classic character-styled patio, fruits tree designed for those Summer BBQs and parties
* Mature established gardens with Plenty of grass for the kids to play around in
For Further details or to arrange private viewing of this Property
Please contact Phoebe Liang: 0418 228 828
- Land Size Approx. - 851 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport