1705 Mount Mitchell Road, Guyra
Livingstone Livestock - Property ID: 833164
An opportunity has risen to purchase an Eastern Fall grazing property suited to fattening or breeding. Currently showing the benefits of a great season "Livingstone" has an abundance of grass and with easy management it would make an ideal beef factory. Coming up for auction in February it gives potential buyers the chance to purchase a great property in the Northern New England region boasting great improvements. Offers prior to Auction accepted.
• Area: Approximately 1900 acres
• Location: 17 km east of Glencoe in the Glen Innes & Guyra district
• Country: Slightly undulating with some timbered ridges,
300 acres of improved pasture sown over past 4 yrs with the balance of the country
being heavily supered and aerial sown.
• Soil-Mixture of red and grey granite with basalt flats
• Fencing: Internally fenced into 13 paddocks
• Water: Spring fed dams creeks and gullies
• Improvements: 3 bedroom timber style homestead open plan with study and 2 bathrooms, Shearing Shed, sheep yards,2 sets of steel cattle yards, 5 bay shed 2 of being lockable workshop, solar panel
• Rainfall: 950 mm
• Carrying Capacity: Approximately 300 cows and calves plus replacements or 550 dry’s