2 Isaacs Street, Busselton
Sold for $ 622,000
Glistening House - Property ID: 835310
Located on the banks of the Vasse River and just a short distance to town is this very secluded family home. There is plenty of room to move on this 3571m2 lot with established, sweeping lawns and gardens.
- 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with new blinds in the master suite
- Large sweeping central living area and separate lounge area
- Kitchen with Stone waterfall end bench tops, gas cooking (bottled gas), dishwasher and wall oven
- Tiled floors throughout the high traffic areas, ideal for allergy sufferers
- Wood fire for family gatherings
- Ceiling fans throughout the home
- New LED lights in the central living area
- Fresh paint to some areas of the home
- Captivating, North facing, sunken alfresco with drops blinds for year round entertaining
- Elevated spa positioned in the decked outdoor area
- Small, wooden decked jetty to sit, relax and just get away from it all
- Solar Hot Water System (2 years old)
- Single carport
- Fully fenced 3571m2 lot
Enjoy all the feeling of space in a position so close to town with the bonus of being just a 5min drive to Busselton's Foreshore. What more could you want?
Contact me today for further information or to arrange your private inspection.
- Land Size Approx. - 3571 m2
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport