22 Ridgecrest Drive, Jimboomba
Sold for $ 465,000
A Home To Be Proud Of - $469,000 House - Property ID: 835540 57
As you enter this lovely "Indigo" built home, you will be impressed by the immaculate presentation. "A home that anyone would be proud of."
The home has open plan kitchen, dining and family room leading to the outdoor entertaining areas. There is also a formal lounge and an activity room for the children thus providing space for all the family.
The township of Jimboomba is well catered for with two major supermarkets, cafes, a tavern and so much more.
Call for your inspection today, you will not be disappointed.
* 815m2 Block
* 4 Bedrooms 3 with built in robes, the master has a walk in robe with good size ensuite and separate toilet
* Open plan kitchen, dining and family room
* Lounge and activity room
* Gas & electric cooking. L.P.G Gas metered in from the road
* Outdoor entertaining x 2
* Fully fenced and Landscaped
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Insulation throughout the whole home including the double lock up garage
- Land Size Approx. - 815 m2
- Extra Large Ensuite
- 2 x Outdoor Entertaining Areas
- Mains Sewerage
- Town Water
- NBN (National Broadband Network)
- Tinted Front Windows
- Ceiling Fans Throughout
- 5,000Lt Water Tank for Toilets and Laundry
- Indigo Built Home
Office & Agent Details
Professionals Jimboomba Real Estate
- Shop 8, Jimboomba Convenience Centre, 133 Brisbane Street
Jimboomba QLD 4280
- E: email@example.com
- P: (07) 5547 7288
- F: (07) 5547 7366