22 Kootenai Drive, Tamborine Mountain
Sold for $ 555,000
Ready to move into - great find in Forest Park! House - Property ID: 839585
Family home, private, peaceful, close to town centre, with gently sloping near level land so hard to find - brimming with atmosphere!
Entrance is via a 63m2 veranda overlooking a rain forest, fully fenced and gated, with 43m2 under roof, an ideal place for the little ones to play in total safety.
Security screen enhances the front entry with an attractive featured glass twin panel front door.
The entrance area is graced with a window seat.
- A 35m2 lounge room awaits with excellent cross ventilation and a slow combustion wood heater
- Living/Dining is a 36m2 open plan with double glass & timber doors to the veranda, flowing from the kitchen and the lounge rooms
- Kitchen is approximately 20m2 with centre island bench fitted with drawers and cupboards, bench with sink, LG Dishwasher, Westinghouse oven and electric cook top with overhead exhaust, pantry and additional cupboards
- Master bedroom 19m2 with extensive wardrobes, ensuite with generous shower, vanity and water closet
- Bedrooms 2 and 3, both 10m2 with built-ins
- Family bathroom with bath shower, vanity and separate water closet
- Laundry 10m2 fitted with tub, benches, cupboards, ironing board and easy access to outside circular hoist
- Flooring throughout living and bedrooms is easy care vinyl timber flooring with tiles in the bathroom, ensuite and laundry
- Electric water heating
- Galvanized steel posts provide excellent under home access and plumbing
- Rear shed 30m2 with large roller door and concrete floor
- Front shed 36m2 with twin roller doors, concrete floor
- Water supplied from approximately 35,000 litre in ground concrete tank
If privacy, space and peace are important to you, a home with lots of options without sacrificing position then look no further - an inspection will not disappoint.
- Land Size Approx. - 2131 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Secure Parking
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining
Office & Agent Details
Kendall Real Estate
- 10-12 Main Street
North Tamborine QLD 4272
- E: email@example.com
- P: 07 5545 5000
- F: 07 5545 5050