25 Palmer Street, North Ipswich
Sold for $ 265,000
SOLD!! SOLD!! BY KELLY MARTIN House - Property ID: 839644
Renovators Delight! This property is ripe for renovation and is calling out for a new owner. Renovate and be rewarded with a beautiful family home while adding value to your investment.
Snap shot - cute colonial, 3 good size bedrooms - 2 with built in wardrobes, 3 air cons, pool, gazebo and awesome views across to Ipswich CBD.
The home is a good design including:
- Kitchen -needs work but is large with air con
- Separate dining room is great for families.
- Spacious lounge room also with air con
- Main bed with air con plus 2 extra bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Front bedrooms with French doors opening to veranda
- Bathroom and toilet - needs updating
- Front veranda and back deck
- The home sits at the front of the 670m2 block which leaves a nice big back yard with side access, single carport, an entertaining gazebo, pool and plenty of room for kids and pets to run and play.
- Amazing view!
The property sits high with delightful street appeal and is within walking distance to private and state primary schools, Ipswich High School, day-care, bus stop and shops, this is a terrific location.
If you can see the potential with this cute colonial in a great location call Kelly Martin now to arrange an inspection.