17 Finniss Crescent, Bentley Park
Sold for $ 330,000
THIS IS IT - THE BEST DEAL FOR YOU....... House - Property ID: 840454 6
JOHN RYLAND is now selling this fully air conditioned family home with a superb extended patio for your outdoor living. Located in a quiet neighbourhood, away from busy traffic, yet still just a short walk or drive to Isabella Primary School.
* All bedrooms with split system air conditioners. Master bedroom complete with walk-in robe and newly refurbished ensuite. Bedrooms two and three with mirrored door built-in warbrobes.
* Open plan living and dining areas with brand new Fujitsu air conditioning.
* Glass ceramic cooktop with rangehood in the kitchen and a new oven and a dishwasher.
* A handy study nook off the hallway is ideal for keeping computers, books and paperwork stored neatly and out of way.
* Leading off the living room is a superb, fenced and tiled patio. Enclosed on the sides with timber louvers allowing the breeze to flow through.
* An additional, adjoining covered patio giving you plenty of covered outdoor space. This home is ideal for outdoor dining and relaxing in comfort with peace and quiet.
* Double garage with remote controls and a rear roller door for driving through to store the boat or trailer
* Security screens all round and gas hot water too. A great home in perfect condition and set to sell fast.
Coles shopping centre, Sugarworld Waterpark and Isabella State School are all just minutes away.
JOHN RYLAND - PROFESSIONALS CAIRNS SOUTH, EDMONTON
The most prolific selling agent in Edmonton and Bentley Park - I SELL MORE FOR BETTER