26 Carbine Loop, Millbridge
A Beautiful Place to Call Home House - Property ID: 841296 294
If you're looking for that home where you simply move in with nothing more to do, then this is the property you have been looking for. The seller of this property has made this home near new again as they want the buyer to enjoy and love the home as much as they have!
This lovely 4 bedroom. 2 bathroom home features a spacious open-plan design, a modern layout and bright, refreshing decor. The tiled meals and living area is overlooked by the kitchen which features a breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, new dishwasher, pantry.
An abundance of natural light fills the space beautifully with 1 full window, and 2 large glass sliding door provides direct access to a covered alfresco which is perfect for entertaining family & friends over the summer months.
A separate theatre room is also a fantastic place for entertaining, or perfect for quiet movie nights with the family. And lets not forget the Activity/Study room for the kids.
Ideally designed for a large family, this wonderful property features a spacious master suite with double walk-in robe and ensuite, and the 2 minor bedrooms each with built in robes are serviced by a functional bathroom and laundry.
This home is a must to add to the short list as you wont be disappointed.
Some Features Include;
- WA Country Builders built home for assured quality
- Master bedroom with ensuite & double walk in robe & separate toilet
- Minor bedrooms with built in robes
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining
- Galley kitchen with plenty of storage, gas cooktop & new oven & dishwasher
- Large living areas plus study/Activity
- Floating floorboards to games room and tiled throughout the other main living areas, kitchen, laundry
- Great Undercover alfresco living all fully paved
- Front tinted windows
- Reverse cycle a/c
- Reticulated for easy care front and back lawns and gardens
- 609m2 block
- House Area 202.090m2
- Alfresco 16.320m2
- Garage 35.140m2
- Portico 3.030m2
- Total area under main roof approx 256m2
- 2 car automatic garage with shoppers entry & access to the rear of the house
- Freshly painted throughout
Come inside this lovely home and appreciate how quiet, peaceful this lovely light and bright home offers.
For more information or to book an inspection call Leechelle Hickey today on 0439 697 612.
- Land Size Approx. - 609 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes