5-9 Rangeview Court, Boyland
Sold for $ 655,000
Indulge yourself - beautiful home - peaceful acreage lifestyle! House - Property ID: 841330
If a quiet acreage lifestyle in a beautifully designed and finished home is your dream, then look no further. This fabulous Mediterranean styled home has been designed with the discerning homeowner in mind.
The moment you enter through the magnificent custom designed cedar doors you know this home is quality. The spacious open plan living area boasts a kitchen to please the fussiest of home chefs. There are 40mm Columbia Juprana granite benchtops, an abundance of soft close draws and cupboard inserts, all quality Miele appliances including integrated dishwasher, coffee machine, pyrolytic and steam ovens. The Island bench features a five burner gas cook top with a Teppanyaki hot plate and wok burner.
The master bedroom is large enough for a king sized bed, a 3 seater lounge and more. There is a generous ensuite with double basins and a walk-in robe fitted with Stegbar storage cabinetry. The 3 remaining bedrooms are all built-in, the main bathroom room includes a deep tub, shower recess and a separate powder room. The home has ducted reverse cycle and zoned air-conditioning to keep you comfortable no matter what the weather is doing. The living areas are tiled throughout and the bedrooms have hard wearing quality carpets.
Draw back the sliding glass doors and open your home to a generous patio, ideal to entertain family and friends. The sparkling in-ground salt water swimming pool will provide endless hours of entertainment for the kids or perhaps your grandkids!
- Mediterranean styled home with terracotta tile roof
- 4 Bedrooms - king size master with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Main bathroom deep tub + shower
- Powder room
- Quality kitchen 40mm granite bench tops, Miele appliances
- 2 ovens - pyrolytic and steam
- Integrated dishwater, coffee machine, soft close drawers
- 5 burner gas cooktop - teppanyaki hot plate & wok burner
- Tiles to living areas & quality carpets to bedrooms
- Spacious laundry with storage cupboards
- Reverse cycle zoned ducted air-conditioning
- Fully insulated
- Double lock up garage with cupboards & 5.1m wide doors
- 9 foot (2.7cm) ceilings
- 2 x spacious paved patio plus front veranda
- Views to the Border Ranges
- Tropical garden at rear - manicured gardens at the front
- Salt water in-ground pool
- Solar hot water
- 6,000m2 (1.48acres)
- Bore & 34,000ltr rainwater tanks
- 3 phase power
- Garden shed
- Dog fencing round the house
- HSTP treatment system - sub-terrain water outlet
Relax and take in the spectacular sunsets and views of the surrounding ranges. While privacy is the aim, you are still just a 10 min drive to scenic Canungra with its wonderful village atmosphere, weekend markets, shops, cafes and the local school. A 34 min drive will have you at Nerang and the M1.
Now is the time to indulge yourself! Call Marie on 0408 986 716 or Professionals Kendall on 07 5545 5000.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
- 9' Ceilings
- Garden Shed
- Bore Water