218 Prince Edward Parade, Scarborough
Entertainer with Water Views! House - Property ID: 841367
Sellers instructions are clear!
Bring us offers we want to sell NOW
Here is your chance to secure something truly special, at a brilliant price.
Enjoy bike rides around the peninsula, walks along the beach, fishing to pass the time, or simply gaze across Moreton Bay from your private balcony and watch your worries melt away. There are not many places on Earth that are this close to beautiful blue waters and white sandy beaches, so you have the chance to experience the lifestyle of a very fortunate few at this meticulously presented and cared for home.
- Light and airy living spaces, high ceilings, fresh interiors
- Open plan family living area and dining leading out to large indoor/outdoor entertainment area
- External stepped timber decks adjacent to entertainment area leading to manicured lawns and gardens
- Modern kitchen boasting stainless steel appliances
- Air conditioning to most areas
- Large upstairs tiled balcony off master bedroom with views to Moreton Bay/Island
- Large carport at front of home which doubles as an ideal alternative entertainment area
- Security is provided by a fully automated sliding gate, locks to all living area windows downstairs and an internal alarm system
- Highly sought-after street, minutes to Redcliffe CBD, moments to quality schools and Queens Beach
Don't let this rare East of Oxley location pass you by, because you didn't pick up the phone or press the Email Agent button just over there --------> :)
Council rates: $427.95 a qtr
Water (Fixed charges): $266.29 a qtr
- Land Size Approx. - 405 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport