98 Geissmann Drive, Tamborine Mountain
Sold for $ 405,000
Tamborine Mountain rainforest paradise! House - Property ID: 841603
A single level, fully wheel chair accessible, solid brick and tile residence, situated centrally between Main Street and Gallery Walk, yet close to Cedar Creek.
Rare easy maintenance, 827 m2 property, a sanctuary for birds and wild life is fully screened with little to maintain. Its sunny position is ideal for chooks and growing your own vegetables!
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home is ideal for a professional couple, a retired couple, or early nesters!
- Lounge with double doors opening to terrace, featuring casement windows, one with stained glass, air conditioned and carpeted
- Generous Dining room with casement windows to rain forest views
- Kitchen with rain forest views featuring double bowl sink, dishwasher, excellent pantry and character cupboards, some with stained glass, ceiling skylight
- Bedrooms: All 3 generous bedrooms have wardrobes with mirrored doors and rain forest views
- Bathroom with bath, shower, vanity and water closet
- Separate powder room with vanity
- Terraces - 2 open terraces ideal for summer and winter, allowing outside access
- Veranda under roof
- Single carport
- Air conditioning split system x 2
- Steel lockable garage 4.5 x 4m
- Excellent water with 2 connected water tanks of 6,000 gallons each (44,000 litres)
This solid well built, easy maintenance, private home is priced to sell. If you are looking for a house to downsize, yet close to everything, this may be just what you are looking for.
Call Ton or Paul for a personalised inspection.
- Land Size Approx. - 827 m2
- Natural paradise!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Shops
- Garden shed
- slow combustion wood stove
Office & Agent Details
Kendall Real Estate
- 10-12 Main Street
North Tamborine QLD 4272
- E: email@example.com
- P: 07 5545 5000
- F: 07 5545 5050