327 Riverton Drive NORTH, Shelley
UNDER OFFER - SPECTACULAR RIVERSIDE HOME! House - Property ID: 842071
Located in the sought-after ROSSMOYNE HIGH SCHOOL ZONE with uninterrupted panoramic views of the tranquil Canning River, this enormous approx 500sqm
5 BEDROOMS plus STUDY, 4 BATHROOMS and 5 WCs
2 storey mansion on 1881sqm subdivisible block will satisfy all the demands of your family's lifestyle, with future subdivision investment opportunity as a BONUS.
The following are just SOME of the features of this AMAZING Home:
• 1881 sqm block with Future Subdivision potential
• 2 storey double brick and Colorbond roof construction built in 1997
• Four spacious Living Areas including:
• Formal Lounge with gas fire and genuine polished Jarrah floor
• Huge Family Room with river views and access to pool area
• Magical soundproofed Home Theatre
• Functional Games Room off downstairs bedroom wing
• Downstairs Guest Bedroom with Ensuite Bathroom plus 2 other spacious Bedrooms with built-in robes
• Chef's Kitchen with additional island bench, granite benchtops, new 900mm gas stove, oodles of cupboard and bench space and much more
• Master Bedroom upstairs, includes huge his and hers walk-in robes and luxury Ensuite Bathroom with spa bath
• Upstairs Study room or Nursery with views to river
• Large Balcony with panoramic river views from upstairs Master Bedroom
• In ground concrete Pool & Spa with alfresco outdoor dining area overlooking river
• Poolside Cabana with Bathroom, wc and sleeping area
• Double Garage under main roof plus 2nd Double Garage/man cave in backyard
• Ducted reverse cycle Air Conditioning throughout the home
• Electronic security alarm system
• Freshly painted inside and outside
• City glimpses from Pool deck, upstairs Master Bedroom and Balcony
• Room for a full sized Tennis Court in the backyard
• The property could be subdivided into 2 lots whilst retaining the main home.
• A rear block of approx 500sqms would be available after subdivision to build a new Home/Granny Flat/Teen pad. This might suit an extended family situation.
• Homes of this size and location are rare and will suit a certain type of buyer.
COULD THAT BE YOU?
• Contact us now to arrange a personal, private inspection
The virtual furniture displayed is for illustration purposes only.
See YouTube Video on prowest.com.au for more pictures
- Land Size Approx. - 1881 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport