8 Kilbreck Street, Benowa Waters
Sold for $ 803,000
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 842903
From the impressive gate house entry you are welcomed into a stylish single level home with generous living areas, high ceilings & ornate cornicing. It is the quality and style that sets this impeccable home apart from the rest.
* Four large bedrooms with built in robes
* Generous master suite with large his & hers walk in robe
* Designer ensuite plus family bathroom & powder room
* Formal lounge and dining area featuring eye catching cornices
* Well appointed quality kitchen with stone bench tops
* Light filled open plan living and covered alfresco entertaining area
* High ceilings throughout and fully ducted air conditioning
* Gate house entry with intercom, security system and vacumaid
* Double lock up garage and shade sails in driveway for two additional cars
* In ground pool and stunning manicured gardens all on a level 751m2 block
* Located in the Benowa schools catchment area
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 751 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport