2 Tribulation Crescent, Coomera
Sold for $ 475,000
Large Quality Family Home House - Property ID: 843067
Everything You Need in a Modern Family Home
This large 4 bedroom home + study is perfectly positioned in the award winning Genesis Estate in Coomera. Boasting impressive street appeal on a 648m2 corner block this well kept home will not last long and is priced to sell.
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 separate living areas
- Modern family kitchen with breakfast bar
- Air conditioned
- Quality fixtures and fittings throughout
- Covered outdoor alfresco area
- Large 648m2 block and low maintenance gardens
- Fully fenced yard
- Currently rented at $465 per week. Expected rent $500/week at signing of new lease.
Other standout inclusions in your new home include ‘Velocity’ fibre to the home technology that supplies the property with telephone, broadband data and digital TV services all connected up to a Hills Home Hub and distributed through CAT6 points throughout the home for the very best in online entertainment.
Gas hot water along with a plumbed rainwater tank are just some of the other cost saving and energy efficient features.
Coomera or ‘Boomera’ as we like to call it is one of the Gold Coasts strongest growth areas, and this wonderful property is within a short walking distance to the Coomera East Shopping Centre currently under construction on Oakey Creek Road, a short walk to Red Edge shopping centre, minutes from Pimpama Junction anchored by Woolworths as well as nearby to the soon to be constructed Coomera Town Centre making this the ideal location for a family home or a solid investment for the future.
Estate features include:
- Velocity Fibre to the Home technology
- Natural Gas
- Roving Security
Your family home is located just a short distance from the resident clubhouse (literally a two minute walk) which is perfect for entertaining or just everyday living and includes:
- Business Centre
- Cinema Room
- Swimming Pool
Suitable to Queensland’s lifestyle and climate, keen buyers will immediately see the value and position this property offers:
- 6km of walking trails
- BBQ facilities and shelters within walking distance
- Community parks
- Easy access to the Coomera River
- 20 minutes to the beaches
- 35 minutes to Brisbane’s CBD
- 3 Km to the Coomera Railway Station and new Coomera Town Centre currently under construction.
- 3.5 km to the M1
- 10 minutes to Westfield Helensvale
- 40 Minutes to Brisbane or Gold Coast airport
With wonderful natural breezes, your home combines nature and technology in perfect harmony. Discover what other secrets this home has install for you today.