129/128 Benowa Road, Southport
Sold for $ 292,000
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER Duplex or Semi-Detached - Property ID: 843445 29
Spacious three bedroom duplex with renovated kitchen and private backyard.
Ideal investment property with fantastic long term tenant in place and prime location being close to public transport, walking distance to local schools, restaurants and shopping centre.
* Modern kitchen with white two-pac cupboards
- ample bench & cupboard space
* Three double bedrooms with built in robes
* Spacious open plan living and dining area
* Air-conditioning, security screens & ceiling fans
* Floating timber flooring throughout
* Multipurpose bathroom and laundry
* Separate toilet and powder room
* Single lock up garage plus additional car space
* Private paved courtyard at front of home
* Large fenced backyard with rear access to the pool
* Body Corporate fees approximately $61 per week
* Tenanted until June 2016 weekly rent $360
Walking distance to:
- Bellevue Park Primary School
- Benowa State & Primary Schools
- Bronberg Plaza
- Southport Park Shopping Centre
* Onsite Manager
* Swimming pool with children's wading pool
* Covered BBQ area
* Full size tennis court
You won't find a more convenient location in Southport. Only minutes from Surfers Paradise and Southport CBD and within comfortable walking distance to Centro Southport, public transport, sporting fields, TAFE and schools including TSS and Bellevue Park.
Situated in a central location bordering Ashmore. Close to many of the city's major landmarks including the Gold Coast Arts Centre, Gold Coast City Council Chambers and the Gold Coast Turf Club, home to the famous Magic Millions Carnival. Only a couple of minutes from Surfers Paradise and residents have easy access to the CBD.
Southport Park Shopping Centre is the local spot to do your weekly shopping and catch up with friends.
A variety of Schools are only a short distance away. These include The Southport School (private boys), St Hilda's (private girls) Bellevue Park, St Kevin's Primary, Benowa Primary and Benowa State School and Kebra Park State School.
Racing at the Gold Coast Turf Club is very popular with races normally running every Saturday. Nearby the Gold Coast Arts Centre offers visitors theatre, two cinemas, art exhibitions, musicals and comedy acts. Right next door Evandale provides a lovely spot for a barbecue by the Nerang River with a swimming lagoon and amenities available. Evandale Sculpture Walk is a must see for art lovers.
For the Golfing enthusiasts the Southport Golf Club is a premier 18-hole member owned club with a 5792 metre par 71 championship layout.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport