***FIRST TIME OFFERED IN 100 YEARS*** House - Property ID: 845279
**CORNER CLOTILDE STREET and WALCOTT STREETS**
This is the first time this property will be offered & sold in 100years...
with such a fantastic outlook over the Forrest Park looking towards the city. This character home set on corner block, Clotilde & Walcott Streets, waiting for that home owner that wants to renovate & extended this beautiful character home, with its wide jarrah floor boards, corbel archway, wooden sash windows, high ceilings, Still has the "outside dunny", working! This could be your 'Mount Lawley Home' at a most affordable price
* Easy walking distance to the cafe strip of Mount Lawley
* 3 bedrooms
* Corner block - 673 sqm
* overlooks the Forrest Park
* City vista
* Perfect home for the renovation, extension, or have it rezoned, maybe for the medical practice
DON'T WAIT, this property wont last...
Call ANETA & BEN for further details...
- Land Size Approx. - 673 m2
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
Office & Agent Details
Professionals Michael Johnson & Co
- Head Office | 660 Beaufort Street
Mt Lawley WA 6050
- E: email@example.com
- P: 08 9370 7777
- F: 08 9271 8530
Aneta Ward and Ben Ryder .
- E: AnetaWard-BenRyder@mjandco.com.au,firstname.lastname@example.org
- M: 0414965152