35 Plumer Street, Wellington Point
Sold for $ 830,000
Quality Lowset On 932m2 Block! House - Property ID: 845533
This spacious 6 year old home with generously proportioned rooms and a neutral colour palette is located in a quiet residential cul-de-sac and presents as new. Three living areas flowing onto a spacious alfresco area overlooking the pool with tropical private surrounds all add to the appeal.
• Open plan kitchen, dining and family room
• Separate lounge/media room
• Kitchen with butlers pantry (plumbing for ice maker), caesarstone bench tops, 5 burner range, dishwasher and water filter
• Huge master suite with retreat, his n' hers walk-in robes and ensuite with dual vanities.
• 4 further bedrooms with built ins
• Mud room and laundry with heaps of storage
• Vacumaid, split system air conditioner, crimsafe and security screens
• In-ground pool, extensive alfresco area, garden shed, 5000l water tank
• Fully fenced 932m2 block.
• DLUG with shelving plus oversized 3rd garage ideal for the caravan.
This home is a rare find so be quick to inspect!
View: By Appointment
Contact: Karen Renouf 0413 473 461
- Land Size Approx. - 932 m2