Unit @ 8 Nathan Street, Burleigh Heads
Light-filled 2 Bedroom Top Floor Unit with Breathtaking Coastal Views! Unit - Property ID: 845659
Perched high a-top of Burleigh hill is this charming 2 bedroom unit with stunning views across Burleigh beach, past the glittering lights of Surfers Paradise and as far as the eye can see up to Stradbroke Island.
Summer days never looked better with this unbeatable location - a stone's throw to one of the most beautiful beaches in Australia, if not the world! A world famous surf break for the keen surfer or a family friendly beach to swim at... however you choose to enjoy it, everything will be right at your fingertips; the Burleigh Headland National Park, boutique cafes, shops, funky bars and award winning restaurants including the Fish House - voted Australia's second-best restaurant on Tripadvisor.
Revel in the stunning ocean views from your modern and gourmet kitchen or sit back in the comfort of your living room and watch the surf roll in - perfect for whale watching and the best spot on the Coast come New Year's Eve to watch the fireworks!
- 2 bedroom top floor unit - main bedroom with large built in wardrobe
- One of four units on a 407m2 block
- Stunning views of Burleigh beach all the way to Stradbroke Island
- Renovated throughout with modern kitchen, bathroom and timber floorboards
- Off-street parking space for one car
- Large living and dining area with stunning views
- Flowing out to an outdoor terrace and grassed area with communal clothes line
- Low body corporate of just $16 per week
- Unbeatable location - walk to the beach, national park, cafes, bars and award winning restaurants
You will love the Burleigh lifestyle - become a local and have everything you could possibly need all within walking distance from you!
Call Luke today to arrange an inspection - 0409 599 507
Council Rates: Approximately $2,256 p.a.
Water Rates: Approximately $1,168 p.a.
Body Corporate: Approximately $16 p/w
Rental Return: Currently tenanted for $390 p/w until 29/07/2016
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport