39 Carnegie Drive, Dunsborough
MASSIVE REDUCTION - MUST SEE PROPERTY! House - Property ID: 845772
CHARM - QUALITY - VALUE
If you are looking for a property with CLASSIC STYLE, CLEAN FINISHES and GREAT STREET APPEAL ...
Then this property is for you!
This well presented 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home is set amongst a large & luscious garden on a 626m2 block. Perfectly located in the Dunsborough Lakes Golf Course Estate and only a stroll into the Town Centre and the pristine turquoise waters of Geographe Bay.
* A large statement entry area welcomes you into the home with gorgeous Spotted Gum timber flooring that flows throughout the home.
* The master bedroom is conveniently located at the front of the home providing separation from the main living zones & features an ensuite with double basins, WC & large WIR.
* The separate home theatre room features surround sound and quality carpets.
* The well designed open plan kitchen/dining area connects to the informal living zone that is highlighted with recessed ceilings.
* The entire home is climate controlled all year round via the ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning.
* The separate study adjoins the main living zone providing the perfect homework area for the kids or home office.
* Glass sliding doors lead you to the outdoor entertaining area that features electric caf blinds allowing comfortable entertaining outside everyday.
* All minor bedrooms are double in size and are serviced by the well appointed bathroom, laundry & separate WC.
* Double lock-up garage with additional height for the 4wd, boat or caravan.
* The established and immaculately presented lawns and gardens are fully reticulated.
* Cost effective via 10 x solar power panels, solar hot water system and an under eave rainwater tank.
- Land Size Approx. - 626 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport