1/26 Inverness Avenue, Penshurst
Sold for $ 1,100,000
Spacious Family Living House - Property ID: 845804
Positioned in an ultra convenient location to Penshurst's transport, local schools, parks and Hurstville Westfield, this spacious 4 bedroom duplex offers an abundance of living areas, natural light and privacy.
* 4 bright bedrooms, built-in wardrobes, master room features a walk-in robe and a renovated en-suite bathroom.
* Perfectly designed to create a feeling of space, the home features a formal lounge and dining plus a separate family room.
* The generous sized timber kitchen, includes gas cooking and a casual dining area.
* Stylish main bathroom comprises of a separate shower and bath.
* The verandah overlooks the sunny North/East facing grassed level yard.
* Reverse Cycle Air- conditioning, internal laundry features a shower and w/c.
* Internal access to a remote double lock-up garage plus side driveway access to the rear yard.
* All within a short distance to Penshurst train station, local shops and moments to St Declans, Penshurst and Penshurst West Public schools.
Total Size: 449 approximately
Contact John Sbisa on 0414 363 869 or 9588 4444
Office & Agent Details
- 2 Montgomery Street
Kogarah NSW 2217
- E: email@example.com
- P: 02 9588 3455
- F: 02 9587 1870
- Senior Sales Consultant
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- M: 0414 363 869