1a (House) Glass Street, Ashmore
Sold for $ 595,000
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 846431
This lovely home was built in 2000 and has warm neutral tones and quality finishes throughout. Nestled at the end of a cul-de-sac with direct access to Girral Park which offers wide open spaces, playground, picnic facilities and shelter.
* Lovely light filled two storey family home
* Three bedrooms on upper level
* Study / 4th bedroom on ground floor
* Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
* Two luxury bathrooms upstairs plus downstairs powder room
* Kitchen with caesarstone bench tops and stainless appliances
* Open plan formal lounge & dining area with second family room off the kitchen
* Air conditioned living and bedrooms plus ceiling fans throughout
* Decked undercover alfresco entertaining area in a tropical setting
* Sparkling pool with a waterfall plus outdoor heated spa
* Decked courtyard at front with timber trellis covered in fruit vines
* For the master chef there is established fruit trees and herb gardens
* Double lock up garage plus secure covered parking for additional 2 vehicles
* Fully fenced on a 658m2 block with garden shed
* New hot water system
* New pool pump & chlorinator
* Outdoor spa recently serviced
* Garden shed
Short distance to:
* Ashmore State Primary, Trinity Lutheran College & Kindergarten
* Ashmore Plaza & Ashmore City shopping centres
* Public transport and local amenities
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!!
Ashmore is close enough for residents to enjoy every aspect of the famous Gold Coast lifestyle, yet far enough away from the main tourist centre to enjoy peace and tranquility. Ashmore is a well established suburb that offers residents an excellent selection of quality, mid-range homes. Built on undulating hills and hollows, some Ashmore homes enjoy great views across Surfers to the coast, back toward the hinterland or across Royal Pines Golf Course.
The Ashmore Shopping Centre is the local spot to do your weekly shopping and catch up with friends. Conveniences include a chemist, bakery, fast food outlets, medical centre, cafs and bottle shop. For the serious shopper a 10 minute drive takes you to Pacific Fair, Robina Town Centre or Australia Fair Shopping Centre. Crestwood Plaza has its own supermarket, bakery, restaurant plus a number of other conveniences.
A variety of Schools are either a short drive or within walking distance. These include Trinity Lutheran (Primary, middle & senior schools), Aquinas College and its feeder Guardian Angels Primary plus Ashmore Primary School. Griffith University is located in the neighboring suburb of Parkwood.
The area is known for its Parks and Playgrounds. Rosser Park is only a short drive, and is also an extremely popular place with a natural billabong, children's playground and plenty of space for the dog to exercise.
For the Golfing enthusiasts the award winning Royal Pines Golf Course is only minutes away boasting three different 9 hole golf courses which are rotated allowing for three different 18 hole courses.
All the major Theme Parks are within a 20 minute drive which include: Dreamworld, Movieworld, Wet and Wild & Sea World plus you are only 10 minutes to beautiful golden beaches and Surfers Paradise.
- Land Size Approx. - 658 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport