5827 Coveside Lane, Sanctuary Cove
Stately Home on 1,491m2 with Northerly River Views House - Property ID: 846610
* Very private position with easy care gardens
* 2 street access with off street parking
* Soaring ceilings and very large rooms throughout make up this 130 square residence
* Upper ground level has easy serve dining area and lounge area plus kitchen with butler's pantry designed for owner's catering business
* Central ground level steps down to massive piano and lounge area (or whatever use new owner wishes to allocate)
* Bi-folds open to north facing external entertaining area
* Lower ground level has 2 large ensuited bedrooms with walk in robes and huge entertaining space with its own bathroom (again for whatever use new owner wishes to allocate such as games room) plus lower street level garaging for at least 6 cars
* Whole top level is the massive master bedroom with extensive walk through wardrobe, ensuite and river views and own massive adjoining "living area"
* Study, wine storage room, media area, 100,000 ltr underground water tank, commercial lift
* Contact agent prior for security access
* Foreign investors do not require prior approval from the Foreign Investment Board to purchase residential real estate in Sanctuary Cove
ABOUT SANCTUARY COVE:
Located at the northern end of the Gold Coast, set amongst 474 hectares, Sanctuary Cove is Australia's premier, fully integrated master-planned residential community.
Sanctuary Cove offers an unparalleled and unique lifestyle combining diverse residential living options with world class community, leisure, amenities and infrastructure.
Nowhere else will you find a residential gated community that can boast as having 24 hour active security on land & water, two championship golf courses, four harbours, 293 berth marina, extensive Country & Recreation Club (pool, gym, tennis courts), parks, children's playground, bocce fields, a marine village with restaurants, cafes, bakery, specialty stores, medical centre, pharmacy, post office, bank, hairdressing salon, day spa, as well as an InterContinental Hotel with its own saltwater lagoon pool accessible by residents.
Sanctuary Cove is home to a well-balanced demographic including young families, executives, empty nesters and retirees.
There has been a sharp increase in young families now calling Sanctuary Cove home as more and more parents are discovering the magic behind the gates where children can enjoy a safe and active outdoor lifestyle.
Sanctuary Cove offers a diverse and affordable range of living options including free standing homes, town houses, villas and units on either dry block, park front, golf front or waterfront allotments.
It's not until you have called Sanctuary Cove home that you can truly understand and appreciate the unique lifestyle it provides.
Sanctuary Cove is only a 45 minute drive to Brisbane Airport, 35 minutes to Gold Coast (Coolangatta) Airport and 40 minutes to the Brisbane CBD.