2-8 Munstervale Road, Tamborine
Sold for $ 805,000
Ultimate acreage lifestyle ! House - Property ID: 848169
This magnificent 5 bedroom home (50sqs under roof) will satisfy the most discerning of buyers. A Coopers built home, this property is constructed to the highest quality and workmanship. The moment you set foot in the front door you will appreciate the quality of this home.
The formal living area and master bedroom can be closed off from the rest of the home. You will enjoy luxuriating in the ensuite spa bath in this private retreat for parents.
The beautifully designed kitchen overlooks the pool, perfect to keep an eye on the kids while you are busy in the kitchen. You will appreciate the granite benchtops and quality Blanco appliance. This area is open plan with a dining area and informal lounge.
The 4 queen size bedrooms, all built-in and the main bathroom are located off the central hall. All the bedrooms have new quality wool carpets.
The powder room with full vanity will give everyone plenty of time on those busy school mornings.
The study is conveniently located at the front entrance and would easily convert to a 6th small bedroom.
As you step through the laundry and the back of the double garage there is a huge storage room with built-in shelves would make an ideal home office.
You will have plenty of room to entertain with 2 undercover entertainment areas. The first opens from the formal living area. You will enjoy sitting here and watching the changing moods of beautiful Tamborine Mountain.
The sparkling saltwater pool with water feature will provide hours of fun and entertainment for the whole family.
The second entertainment area opens from the laundry and is an ideal spot for the kids to entertain their friends.
The 9 x 9 metre shed will accommodate up to 6 cars and is ideal storage for all the boy's toys and with the 3.5 metre high hinged door, even the boat with fly deck. There is also a 9 x 6 metre carport on the side to ample space for a caravan.
Situated in sought after Riemore Acreage Estate on flat, fenced, usable land just 35 minutes to Nerang and the M1 at the Gold Coast and 51 minutes to Brisbane CBD. Tamborine Mountain is only a 14 minute drive where you will be able to enjoy weekend markets, cafes, restaurants and rainforest walks.
- King size master bedroom ensuite with spa bath & generous walk-in robe
- 4 queen size bedrooms all built in
- Spacious main bathroom + powder room
- Study with build in cupboard
- TV connections in all bedrooms
- Beautifully designed kitchen with granite bench tops & Blanco appliances
- Huge storage room/possible home office
- Brand new wool carpets and freshly painted inside and out
- 2 spacious entertainment areas
- 2 Split system air conditioners
- 3-phase power to the house
- Solar heat extraction system on the roof
- 2 hot water systems
- Sparkling salt water pool with water feature
- New salt chlorinator and pool cleaner & compliant pool fencing
- 9m x 9m colour bond shed - 3.5 mtr high hinged door & 2.7 mtr high roller door
- 9m x 6m car port suitable for caravan
- Under cover accommodation for 8 cars
- 5 Kw solar power with inverter upgrade (20 panels)
- Massive 100,000 litre of water storage
- Trickle feed water supply
- School buses from the front of property
- Termite mesh warranty to June 2019
If quality acreage living is your desire this property is an absolute must see. Call Marie Haines to view or visit one of the open homes.
- Land Size Approx. - 2.5 acres
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
- Formal Lounge
- Large shed