116 Bamboo Avenue, Benowa
Sold for $ 672,500
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 848483
You will fall in love with this impeccably presented property that has been beautifully renovated in warm neutral tones. The free flowing fully tiled open plan design brings the inside out to the large entertaining area and pool surrounded by lush tropical gardens.
* Gated entry to paved front courtyard
* Three bedrooms all with built in robes
* Master bedroom with ensuite overlooking pool
* Gourmet kitchen with stone benches and stainless appliances
* Free flowing design with wide stacker doors
* Split cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
* Ceiling storage with drop down ladder access
* Well appointed laundry and ironing maid
* Large covered alfresco entertaining area
* Sparkling pool surrounded by tropical gardens
* Double carport with remote garage door
* Garden shed and two water tanks
* Low maintenance gardens on a 506m2 block
* Easy walk to Bronberg Plaza, dog park & playground
Conveniently located to:
* Bellevue Park Primary School
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Public Transport
Benowa is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 506 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport