3 Ada Street, Bexley
Sold for $ 1,576,000
SOLD FOR $1,576,000 House - Property ID: 849221
This unique property offers a rare opportunity to secure two homes on the one block of land, which measures approximately 739 sqm.
Perfect for two families, in-law accommodation, or as an astute investment returning one or two income streams, the property consists of a renovated two-bedroom home with a large entertainer's patio, plus a modern three-bedroom home providing ample living space. The driveway runs the length of the property plus a large double garage with additional parking and the homes are ideally positioned to maximise the distance between them. There entire property is secured by remote-controlled gate.
Offering a sense of privacy and set in peaceful surrounds, the property provides a lifestyle of complete convenience to all amenities. It offers easy access to the M5 Motorway, Westfield Hurstville, bus and rail transport, local parks, Bexley Golf Course, and schools - including Sydney Technical College, Bethany College and Hurstville Public School, and just a 6km trip to Brighton Le Sands, beaches and restaurants.
Art Deco era, two-bedroom residence includes:
* Double-sized bedrooms
* Spacious lounge and dining area
* Renovated separate kitchen, gas oven/cook-top, plenty of cupboard and bench space
* Polished timber floors
* Laundry and second bathroom combined
* Private patio, perfect for entertaining
Modern Three-Bedroom Residence features:
* Generous-sized bedrooms, all with built-ins
* Expansive open living area creates the ideal entertaining atmosphere
* Stylish separate kitchen, Smeg gas cook-top/Omega electric oven, ample cupboard and bench space
* Bright and airy bathroom
* Spacious laundry with toilet
* Low-maintenance private courtyard
Approximate Outgoings per Quarter
Auction: 19/03/16 at 2:30PM on-site