110 Joadja Road, Berrima
The Grape Escape! Lifestyle - Property ID: 849377 539
Welcome to 21 acres of lifestyle!
Located in the picturesque hills north of Berrima, Joadja Vineyard and Winery is the oldest in the Southern Highlands.
The home on the property is a quintessential country home with rural vistas from every window. It retains the original farm feel and has 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and two large living areas. The country-style kitchen is very functional with french doors and a large deck being the perfect addition to the home. The home boasts high ceilings, 2 slow-combustion fires in both lounge rooms and a glorious sunny north aspect.
This going concern fully operational and integrated wine business includes a vineyard, winery and cellardoor with an established customer base, popular music events and potential for further development. It has the foundation and character to be developed in many further agritourism directions.
Features of the property:
* 4 bedroom cottage with home orchard
* 15 ac. cool climate vineyard on rich basalt and chocolate loam soils
* Varieties include sauvignon blanc, chardonnay, pinot grigio, cabernet sauvignon and malbec
* All vineyard equipment
* Licensed irrigation bore
* All winery equipment
* Full range of cool climate wine stock in tank, barrel and bottles
* Recent wine rating 4 & 1/2 stars James Halliday
* Stone cellardoor retail sales outlet
* Liquor license
* Wood-fired pizza oven
* Customer database
* Studio/workshop and warehouse storage
* 1.5 hrs from Sydney, 2 hrs from Canberra and 1 hr from Wollongong
This is the grape escape!
Call Ozzie on 0421507777 or Georgia on 0412765574 to avoid disappointment.
Open homes are Saturdays from 2.30pm-3.30pm.