20/28 Robinson Avenue, Perth
Sold for $ 358,000
Inner City Life Apartment - Property ID: 849406
Almost too good to be true, this homely apartment in the stylish Northbridge Village buildings is not only part of a magnificent and secure complex just metres away from a vibrant restaurant and cafe strip, but it also has crazy low strata fees too!
Perfect for professional singles or couples wanting to be in the heart of it, or anyone wanting to claim ownership of a piece of our beautiful and evolving city while the prices are within reach.
The apartment is on a quieter street on the top floor, with an office below and only one shared residential wall. So even though you'll be living so incredibly close to the action and vibrancy of the city, you'll still have some peace and quiet. In other words, sleep when you want to sleep, and party when you want to party!
- Metres away from some of the best restaurants in Perth/Northbridge;
- Small, quiet complex but very close to the William St Restaurant and supermarket strip;
- Quiet apartment but super close to the exciting city hustle
- Only 1km walk to CBD
- Even closer to the Mount Lawley Cafe strip
- Close to Hyde park and Birdwood square
- Less than 1km to nib Stadium for Soccer, Rugby and music events
- Potentially pet friendly subject to strata approval
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Office & Agent Details
Professionals Stirling Clark
- Shop 19M, Hawaiian's Forrestfield, 20 Strelitzia Ave
Forrestfield WA 6058
- E: email@example.com
- P: 08 9453 1888
- F: 08 9453 6020