61 North Street, Tamborine Mountain
Sold for $ 650,000
Excellent location and valley outlook..! House - Property ID: 849775
This ideally located private home is within walking distance to all amenities, but has the tranquil air and serenity of a country property.
Set back from the road on two thirds of an acre of rich volcanic soil with the rear garden over looking the Joalah National Park. Native plantings encourage daily visits from the abundant and varied birdlife.
- This solid home is of brick construction
- Living room has cosy slow combustion wood heater and ceiling fan
- Reverse cycle air-conditioner
- Separate dining room off the entry hall - was originally a fourth bedroom and could be restored as such
- Open plan kitchen/family leads out to covered deck for alfresco dining
- Master bedroom has ensuite and built-in wardrobes
- The other two double bedrooms also have built-in robes
- Second bathroom has shower over bath
- Good size laundry has ample cupboard storage and external access
- Generous double lock-up garage has automatic doors and internal entry
- Very versatile studio/shed has internal space of 85 square metres
- "Magic Far Away Tree" has great children's timber cubby house
- Five productive Avocado trees, 1 Washington orange tree, 1 Lotsa lemon
- Solar hot water panels
- Water storage - In-ground tank 45,000 litres, 2 garden tanks 6,000 litres each
Location, location, location is a hackneyed phrase but true!! Walk to cafes, kindergarten, library, post office, shops, medical facilities and beautiful Knoll National Park for a barbecue and great views. It's amazingly convenient not to have to use your car, as everything is at your doorstep.
To inspect this lovely, leafy property please contact Elizabeth Stirling to arrange an inspection.
- Land Size Approx. - 2590 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Secure Parking
- Formal Lounge
- Garden shed