Villa @ 9 Crescent Avenue, Mermaid Beach
Sophisticated Luxury Meets Family Friendly in this Two Level Villa House - Property ID: 849968
What a rare find... One of only two architecturally designed luxury villas, just a short stroll from the glistening patrolled beach and Mermaid Beach SLSC - perfect for the astute investor or owner occupier - with plenty of room for a large family!
Cutting edge design meets inspired interiors - this three bedroom plus study nook, two bathroom plus powder room villa epitomizes the perfect balance between sophistication and affordable understated elegance that the whole family can enjoy.
Focusing on space, privacy and luxurious comfort, this is a real gem with high quality finishes and two generous North facing balconies for you to entertain family and friends on. Or better yet, why not take advantage of the outstanding resort style facilities of Zone Apartments to entertain the kids, friends and family including a 25 metre pool, covered BBQ area and full sized tennis court, which are all yours to use freely.
- Two level villa
- Three bedrooms plus study nook, two bathrooms + powder room and laundry
- Luxurious and contemporary finishes throughout
- Open plan kitchen, living and lounge flowing out to large entertaining deck
- Two large North facing balconies overlooking a lovely garden and Zone Apartment facilities
- Single lockup garage plus two off-street parking spaces.
- Plenty of storage including a large room under the stairs that the owners are currently using as their study nook.
- Perfect location - walk to everything!
Located in one of the best positions in Mermaid Beach, well within walking distance to the patrolled beach, Mermaid Surf Club, restaurants, cafes, Pacific Fair and numerous other local amenities - start living the lifestyle you have always dreamed of!
Call Luke today to arrange an inspection - 0409 599 507
Council Rates: Approximately $2,999 p.a.
Body Corporate: Approximately $89 p/w
Rental Return: Estimated at approximately $650 p/w
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport