2 Brooks Terrace, Wodonga
Sold for $ 505,000
STUNNING IN EVERY WAY !! House - Property ID: 850205
Wow ! - This stunningly appointed and feature packed current display home offers a seldom seen current Gross Rental return in excess of 9.5% , this equates to approximately $960.00 per week; well and truly a cash positive situation. Ideally it would suit the astute Investor looking for a great short term return, with the opportunity then to move in and enjoy the upmarket standard of living that this stunning and spacious family home offers.
IMPRESSIVELY FEATURING INSIDE:
- Over 357m2 under roof, inclusive of over 28.2 squares of luxuriously appointed practical living zones
- Double entrance doors to the formal entry
- The four large living zones cater for all members of the family with both formal and informal areas, each offering their own inviting ambiance, these areas offer privacy and room for the whole family to enjoy their own private spaces if needed
- Overlooking some of these areas is the fully equipped chef inspired kitchen with all the modern conveniences you would expect, stone bench tops, under bench oven and a large butlers pantry - The home offers four bedrooms, the three minor with their own walk in robes, whilst the spacious master suite offers a lovely outlook, excellent aspect, and a large stunningly appointed ensuite with bath, double vanities, large shower and a separate toilet
- Also on offer in this inviting master bedroom is a very generous his and hers walk in robe
- The vogue inspired decor marries seamlessly throughout and compliments perfectly with the floating timber floors and quality window furnishings
- The home also offers a seldom seen 12 foot ceiling height as well as 10 foot doorways with quality door handles, timber bi-fold stacker doors off the informal living areas, and dado paneling, all adding to the quality of finish
- Ducted heating and cooling throughout, as well as a two way gas heater in the formal lounge/rumpus room
- A full security system is installed as well as ceiling audio speakers throughout the home
- The inviting outdoor alfresco area offers quality appointments, Jarrah ceilings, a combination of tiles and timber decking, a ceiling fan, a technika inbuilt BBQ, ceaser stone bench tops, and jarrah seating, a great place for the friends and family get-togethers
- The extra large garage offers plenty of room for the vehicles and workbench if needed
- Full verandahs run across the front of the home and the professionally landscaped low maintenance yard with computerised sprinklers ensures you will have quality family and leisure time on the weekends.
On inspection you will be as impressed as we were when we first walked through this lovely home, full of I wish items throughout and beautifully appointed and the most exciting aspect is that you can make this your own!
Dream no more, book your inspection today !
Office & Agent Details
- 114 Hume Street
Wodonga VIC 3690
- E: email@example.com
- P: 02 6024 3177
- F: 02 6024 7797