61 Williamson Ave, Belmont
Huge 809sqm block with mature trees and renovated home Home Open Satuday 14/05 2.00 to 2.30 House - Property ID: 850824
2nd chance - Opportunity is knocking. Is this Belmont Shires best value home ?
MUST BE SOLD MUST BE SOLD MUST BE SOLD
Come and live in one of Belmont's most sought after addresses.
Lovingly cared for family home this property must be on your "must see list".
This property will give you the opportunity to enjoy all the benefits of central location including proximity to all major freeways, Airport, City , Crown Casino, Swan river, Tomato lake, and in the future the new football stadium.
Features of Property include
* 3 bedrooms including built in robes in main
* Ice cool air conditioning
* Renovated Kitchen
* Outdoor Patio area for entertaining
* Property presents in immaculate condition with new carpets and fresh paint throughout.
* Established Garden with bore with beautiful aged trees
* Motorised Shade blinds at front of property
* Large 811 sqm block zoned R20.
* Culdesac location
* Plenty of room for a granny flat at rear ( subject to council approval )
Once you have experienced the benefits of inner city living you will never want to live anywhere else.
For more information or to arrange a private viewing of this delightful home please call
Jos Welsh 0407 546 174
Professionals Belmont - Selling Belmont Shires Finest homes all day every day.
- Land Size Approx. - 811 m2
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Large Block
- Built-In Wardrobes
Office & Agent Details
- Shop 32, Belmont Forum S/C, 227 Belmont Avenue
Belmont WA 6014
- E: email@example.com
- P: (08) 9277 8877
- F: (08)9277 7000