9/15 May Street, Gosnells
$10,000 Cold Hard Cash Back @ Settlement Villa - Property ID: 852034
This newly built 3x2 villa in a great owner occupied complex is sure to tick all the boxes you have been looking for in your new home. The property is well positioned and only minutes from trains/buses, close to the town center and surrounded by parks and recreation, its convenience at your doorstep. Finished to and ultra-high standard you will not be disappointed upon moving into your dream home.
The home features 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with open planned living and meals area of which is serviced by reverse cycle air and has access to the alfresco under the main roof. The master bedroom boasts his and hers walk in robes whilst bed 2 features double robes and bed 3 has a large single robe. The kitchen has loads of cupboards including overhead cupboards and bench space with gas appliances, large pantry and fridge recess. Your storage needs are covered with double linen closet, storage room off the garage.
The list of inclusions:
• 150 sqm total building area
• Double brick and Colorbond construction
• High quality Italian floor tiles throughout the living areas
• Plush carpets throughout the bedrooms
• Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop, multi-function oven and dishwasher
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Instant gas hot water system
• Double lock up garage with remote access sectional garage door
• 25mm venetian blinds throughout
• Flick mixers to bathrooms and kitchen
• Painted throughout
• Stylish light fittings
• Fold away clothesline
• Landscaped and reticulated gardens
• Paving included
• NBN ready
• Fully insulated
• 6 star energy rated!
This Villa's is finished to a very high standard and will make a fantastic first home, perfect to downsize too or will make a fantastic addition to your investment portfolio.
If its an investment you are after we have just secured a long term tenant at a great return, call for more info.
Call Grant Wilson 040514153 to make your appointment today.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport