97 Prince Edward Parade, Scarborough
Sold for $ 605,000
SOLD BY DAMIEN MISSO House - Property ID: 852045
Occupying one of the Redcliffe Peninsulas premier streets, this well restored & maintained Queenslander will have your heart. Featuring period charm meets the comforts of modernity, wake up to the scent of fresh sea air and get your healthy lifestyle on.
Positioned perfectly for those who love the outdoors and all that Redcliffe Parade village & eatery precinct has to offer.
- Classic old Queensland VJ walls, high ceilings and ornate timber features
- Large open plan lounge/dining and rear deck for entertaining
- Kitchen with ample bench space, storage and quality appliances
- Air-conditioning living area, and ceiling fans throughout.
- Under house storage and space for the man cave.
- Corner position with large separate double lock up garage
- Manicured gardens with watering system within a fully fenced backyard.
- Well thought out and adequate storage throughout.
With the Moreton Bay Rail extension only months away from opening, access to premier bayside properties is fast closing. Be quick for this one!
- Land Size Approx. - 430 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport