22 Balsam St, Redland Bay
Wow this Property is So Much Bigger Than it Looks! House - Property ID: 852425 48
This lovely property is a Designer Custom Build circa 2011 of the largest proportions and you can't fault it! Created for the growing family with space for everything! I love the way from the "super sized" family Kitchen you can watch the children in the Pool and the Back Garden, brilliant! From the minute you come through the Front Door you will be Impressed firstly by the Stone Feature Wall with Custom Designed Lighting.
* Home Office with Leafy Outlook at the Front of the House Perfect easy access for Clients
* Open Plan Family Living
* Bamboo Timber Floors
* Super Sized Family Kitchen with Stone Bench tops/loads of Drawers/Walk in Pantry/Gas Cooker/Dishwasher
* 9' Ceilings/ Ceiling Fans/Fully Ducted Air Conditioning/Insulation to Walls & Ceilings
* Fully Enclosed Media Room with Integrated Speakers
* Rumpus/Formal Lounge/Pool Room
* Very Large Fully Tiled Out Door Entertaining Space with Integrated Speakers & Fans also has the High Ceilings.
* Resort Style Pool with Water Feature/Coloured Lighting and is Fully Fenced
* Invisy Guard to Doors and Windows with additional Push Out Safety Window- everything has been thought of here!
* 5th Bedroom/Children s Retreat/Play Room/ Multi Purpose Room
* Master Bedroom is very Generous in Size-has Walk Through Closet- Ensuite with Private WC
* All Bedrooms have Built in Robes
* 3 way Designed Guest/Family Bathroom fabulous idea for the busy family
* 939m2 Block with Manicured Lawns/Established Easy Care Gardens and Fully Fenced
* Double Car Garage with 1 metre extra Length and Width/ Drive through/Fully Sealed Flooring/Built in Storage
* Great Side Access for the Boat or Van
* 5 kw Solar Power
* Rain Water Tank
All this is a very Family Friendly location close to Shops,Soccer, Tennis, Fishing,Bike ways,Park lands.
These Sellers are realistic in their expectations so be the first to see as this is one very special property.
- Land Size Approx. - 939 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport