28 Warda Crescent, Forrestfield
Huge family home in A1 Forrestfield location House - Property ID: 853509
Team Newland see lots of homes but rarely will you find a family home of this size (over 230sqm of internal living) which has been maintained to such a wonderful standard. If it's time to up size and you want to relocate the family to a very family friendly area then you will be hard pressed to find better than this. Current sales evidence in the surrounding houses and streets suggests above $600,000 but this beautiful home is priced to sell!
• 4 terrific sized bedrooms all with built in or walk in robes
• Oversized master bedroom with huge walk in robe and spacious en suite.
• Separate study or 5th bedroom
• Formal lounge area or theatre room at the front of the house
• Open plan living area with games, dining and family rooms.
• Large chefs kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher, good fridge recess, drop down bulkhead and walk in pantry
• Kids activity room adjoining kids bedroom
• Ducted air conditioning and a split system
• Down lighting throughout the home
• Double garage with rear access roller door and shopper entrance
• Guest bathroom has a powder room so guests don't need to go into the kids bathroom
• Great sized laundry with heaps of storage.
• Rear dome patio entertaining area with heaps of room for a pool or workshop
• Terrific grassed area for a game of backyard cricket
• Full reticulated gardens from a bore.
• Great sized 622sqm block in terrific location close to shops, transport, schools and parkland
This has got to be one of the most family friendly areas in Forrestfield. I've recently built my own family home 5 doors away so I'm a big advocate of this area. Please note the furniture is different from the photos. Call to book your inspection time today.
- Land Size Approx. - 622 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport