7 Alfred Lane, Neville
HORSE LOVERS RETREAT House on Acreage - Property ID: 853519
Fulfil your passion and live the dream out in the historical village of Neville with this outstanding parcel of land on approx 4 acres with post and rail fencing and individual water storage attached to existing horse shelters catering for all your livestock needs.
Featuring a wonderful 3 bedroom home with open plan living in design, split system, built in bedrooms with an additional 6m x 7m weatherboard outbuilding with concrete floor and power that could provide you with extended accommodating potential for welcomed guests. Outside the home has in place a substantial 3 bay shed with 3 phase power with ample water tanks, potential access to bore or well if required.
Call Craig Morgan on 0457 996 507
- Land Size Approx. - 4 acres
- Post and rail fencing with horse shelters
- 4 acres separated into 6 Paddocks
- Substantial 3 bay Shed with three phase power
- Reverse Cycle Split System Heating and cooling
- Good water storage with potential access to bore