20 Berkeley View, Millbridge
THIS IS EVERYTHING YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR (AND MORE!) House - Property ID: 854202
A whisper-quiet cul-de-sac location in the beautiful and sought-after Millbridge Estate is the perfect setting for this stunning 4 bedroom 2 bathroom (plus Study)family home that is exceptionally finished and will comfortably cater for the personal needs of everybody within.
Welcoming you inside and through the double front doors is a open and large high ceiling entrance foyer that introduces you to the residence's formal living zones - a huge carpeted separate living/games room which then opens and flows nicely through to the dining & family room that also a joins onto the large games room.. the areas are impressive with 33c high feature ceilings, down lighting with solid feature pillars. Flowing on is the kitchen, combining sparkling stone bench tops, with glass splashbacks, a huge breakfast bar, loads of storage including draws, a walk-in pantry and quality appliances.
Step outside and enjoy external entertaining underneath a fabulous patio area with cafe/shade blinds, that lead out to the low maintenance rear yard with exposed aggregate flooring that leads onto the rear of the property & the adjoining the driveway right through to the rear double roller doored 3 phase powered shed.
Back inside, the queen-sized minor bedrooms all have double mirrored BIRs, whilst an elegant master suite enjoys the luxury of its own, a his and hers walk-in robe, fully-tiled floor to ceiling walls, porcelain tiling flooring with a shower, spa and separate toilet.
Only minutes separate this wonderful abode from shopping at Eaton Fair Shopping Centre, several schools and educational facilities, public walkways, public transport and the main highway, with picturesque local parklands just a matter of footsteps away. This is utopia!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Granite benches in bathrooms, kitchen and laundry
• 4 bedrooms with a full size separate study room or 5th bedroom
• Solid bamboo flooring throughout including hall way
• Beautiful wooded and wrought iron double doors to front entry
• 33c Ceilings throughout main living areas
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout home
• 5kw solar panels
• Security screens on doors and windows
• Large rear store room off the front triple garage
• WI linen press
• Raises and rendered exposed garden beds to the front of property
• Roll on lawn to front and rear of property
• Exposed Aggregate throughout outside of property
• Triple lockup garage
• Rear of home with double lockup garage/shed with 3phase power which also works off solar panels
• Built by a private builder
• Tiled roof
• Caf blinds around alfresco
For more information or to book an inspection call Leechelle Hickey today on 0439 697 612.