Lot 96 - 2-16 St Bernard Street, Tamborine Mountain
Sold for $ 504,000
Comfortable, elevated 4 bedroom home ...! House - Property ID: 854215
Commanding, comfortable, elevated 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with views over the surrounding valley, positioned on 1.25 acres (5059m2) and priced to meet the market.
Situated in a private rural setting this property is in one of the most desirable parts of the Mountain and within easy walk to St Bernard's Primary School, pre-school, Hotel and Caf's.
With a small area of rainforest, numerous avocado and fruit trees, you can live in as is, or renovate to your taste.
- Entry with security door leading into living room with views to the north and east
- Security screens on most windows
- Open plan dining, kitchen, lounge/sun-room
- Master bedroom with large contemporary en-suite and built-ins
- There are two more good sized bedrooms two steps up from the dining area
- Family bathroom, laundry and separate toilet
- Upstairs large loft, rumpus room or 4th bedroom with plenty of storage
- Fans and reverse AC
- Double carport which leads onto a covered patio area adjacent to the entry
Underneath the home there is a large enclosed area with avocado packing/polishing machinery, cool room and covered tractor parking area.
As well as avocados there are numerous mature fruit trees throughout the property, including oranges, lemons, mandarins, mulberries and tamarillos.
Adjacent are two, 2 acre parcels, lot 97 and lot 98, both priced at offers over $447,000 each
available to be purchased in combination with this property.
A great opportunity for those looking for a good size home on acreage at an affordable price.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Paul Edwards or Ton Wolf
- Land Size Approx. - 5059 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Polished Timber Floor
- Slow combustion stove
Office & Agent Details
Kendall Real Estate
- 10-12 Main Street
North Tamborine QLD 4272
- E: email@example.com
- P: 07 5545 5000
- F: 07 5545 5050