5 Platt Place, Tamborine Mountain
Superb Tuscan style Bed and Breakfast in Forest Park! House - Property ID: 854965
With absolutely nothing to do "Villa della Rosa" presents as a wonderful opportunity to buy a luxury home and well-established, income producing, 4.5 star Bed & Breakfast on Tamborine Mountain.
This property is in immaculate condition and ready to be enjoyed by its new owners. Because of its well thought through layout, this property lends itself to a variety of options: Luxury home for an extended family, artists gallery, any "work from home" setup and of course its intended purpose - B&B.
5 large bedrooms, all with luxurious en-suites are spread over multiple levels for extra privacy. The amazing front garden with well-established plants and trees and a number of different peaceful unique little seating nooks are created for you or your guests to unwind.
- Three king sized guest rooms with air-conditioning and ceiling fans, built-ins in 2, coffee and tea facility and fridge, luxurious en-suites, fitted out to the highest standards featuring double spa bath, separate shower in 1, toilet and vanity.
- Welcoming courtyard in Tuscany style with impressive timber entry door leading into the high ceiling reception area
- Adjoining to the reception is a lounge room with fireplace and library for guests to enjoy
- A spacious sunroom at the back of the house gives access to the private edible organic back garden
- Large chef's kitchen with plenty of workbench and storage space, walk in pantry, quality appliances with gas cooking and window overlooking the back garden
- Separate laundry just off the kitchen with access to the rear private paved entertainment area and back garden
- Formal dining and breakfast room with stunning wall mural
- A large office
- Extra-large single garage currently used as storage and workshop
- Large carport adjoining to the garage with room for up to 4 cars
- Hallway with linen cupboard
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and level access to large loft for extra storage space, ceiling fan, air-conditioning, skylight, en-suite with double spa, vanity, toilet and separate shower.
- Bedroom with en-suite, single spa bath, vanity, toilet and shower
- Recently painted on the outside
- Renovated guest rooms to the highest standards - certified AAA Tourism 4.5 star rating
- Special allocated guest parking spaces on property
- Fully sealed drive way
- Front courtyard with fountain, pot plants and statues
- Gazebo for outside dining and lots of little sitting nooks in front garden
- Backyard with organic veggie and herb patch and numerous exotic fruit trees
- Luxurious chicken coop with small attached garden shed
- 3m x 2m aluminum fully sealed insulated shed in back garden
- 2 x 35,000 litre concrete rainwater tanks
Take advantage of the hard work and love put in by the current owners, over 10 years to create this very special combination of home and work.
Extensive chattels valued at approx. $60,000 come with the purchase of this home. Extensive training in running the B&B available if required. Current owners have purchased another property on the mountain and will be available as locums.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Paul Edwards or Ton Wolf
- Land Size Approx. - 2188 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Polished Timber Floor
Office & Agent Details
Kendall Real Estate
- 10-12 Main Street
North Tamborine QLD 4272
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 07 5545 5000
- F: 07 5545 5050