96 Crowther Street, Bayswater
NOW HERE'S ONE NOT TO MISS! House - Property ID: 855113
Ben Silverman is proud to present a wonderful opportunity for you to live in this sought after Riverside location.
Look at the potential! This lovely 1959 home is well maintained and offers a very generous 742m2 parcel of land. You could keep the existing house and call it home, build your dream home or consider the options of subdivision and building 2 properties in future with the right of way at the rear for access.
Crowther Street is nestled in a quiet & picturesque neighborhood. It is this worth your time to drive around to see how close this property is to the Swan River and parklands as well as being so well linked to connecting roads.
Features at a Glance:
- Lounge room with open fire place & air conditioner
- Kitchen replaced in 2011 with gas cook top and dishwasher
- 3 Bedrooms
- Newly painted Master Bedroom
- Bed 2 has a reverse cycle air conditioning
- High Ceilings
- Separate Shower & Bath
- Single Carport
- Bore reticulation Huge rear backyard with bore and sprinklers working
- Cherry plum tree in the rear yard.
- Instant Gas Hot water system
- Wood shed and garden shed in rear yard.
- Blow in insulation
- T.V. points are located in the office, lounge room and bedroom 2
- Walk to Bayswater Sports Paddle club & Alf Brooks Park
This property has so many advantages with being less than 5km to Perth Airport, 7km to the Perth CBD and just over 1 km down to the lovely riverside gardens. Saint Columbus and Bayswater primary schools are less than 1.2 km away.
This property is located in a premiere location and will not be on the market for long! Please call Ben Silverman on 0487 727 054 to view.
- Land Size Approx. - 742 m2
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport