228 Ashmore Road, Benowa
Sold for $ 595,000
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 855116
With dual living arrangements the fully self-contained apartment downstairs provides the perfect home office scenario whilst living in the two bedroom home upstairs.
* Prime position on Ashmore Road - Your business will not be missed!
* Option for dual driveway suitable for business and private use
* 611m2 block with large swimming pool
* Located beside the Gold Coast Botanical Gardens
* Self-contained 2 bedroom apartment downstairs
* Generous open plan living/dining and kitchen
* Two large bedrooms and bathroom
* Sliding doors lead out to covered alfresco area
* Ideal setup for office scenario
* Spacious open plan living and dining
* Practical kitchen leads out to large balcony
* Two bedrooms and family bathroom
* Relax on the deck overlooking the Botanical Gardens
(** subject to council approval)
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Public Transport
The Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens is only a short walk from this lovely home and consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 611 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport