Prop Lot 1, 28 Nancarroll Lane, Brunswick
They don't make them like this anymore!! Land - Property ID: 855759
Here is your chance to buy a vacant special rural lot that will have you waking up to the tranquillity of a rural lifestyle whilst the conveniences of the city are just a short drive away.
This is its own piece of paradise, with views to the ranges, the river nearby, very few neighbours and all within a small sought after enclave where properties rarely come to the market.
Add to this
• Peace and tranquillity with almost no passing traffic and only a handful of neighbours - yet situated in close proximity to Australind, Treendale, Brunswick, Bunbury and beyond
• A blank canvas - a 15689m2 (just under 4 acres) flat lot, large enough for a huge home, significant shed, with an abundance of land to let your kids and pets run free, where vegetable gardens bloom in the outstanding soils and there is room for pools, kids toys and yours!
• Zoning allows the land to achieve your dream of having chooks, horses, cows or sheep (or all them!)
• high school bus stops nearby and a choice of local catholic and public primary schools
• The South West's best bakery only a few kilometres away!!!
This really is a rare chance to step away, and enjoy the benefits of rural living whilst not trading off the benefits of city convenience.
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity call Lorelle or Don for more details