48 Kinabalu Drive, Tamborine Mountain
Sold for $ 490,000
An enchanting Mountain Hideaway..! Other - Property ID: 855892
This stunning cottage style home nestled in a private location overlooking the Botanical gardens. On the main living level are 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, very modern kitchen, exceptional lounge and dining areas with access to a full covered rear deck and spa.
The lower level has a completely private entrance with two good sized rooms and their own fully covered deck.
Handy to all mountain facilities and services. Close to the school bus route, 20 minutes' drive to the M1 at Oxenford and just over 35 minutes to the airport.
- Covered entry is via the front deck accessing the main living level featuring impressive cathedral ceilings, tiled and carpeted floors, wood fire, air-conditioner, lots of glass and rear veranda with spa
- Modern open bright kitchen with sky windows and garden views
- Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe, large ensuite and direct access to the spa
- Second bedroom, built-in wardrobe and skylight
- Third bedroom has direct access to a full bathroom & toilet
- The spacious double carport has easy access on this level
- 2 large rooms for rumpus/office/extra bedrooms with access to the lower deck/entertaining area
- Spacious workshop, full width of the house
- Solar panels
- Abundant rainwater storage (36,000 litres)
Come and live the mountain lifestyle
For further information or to inspect this great property, contact Elizabeth Stirling on 0400 449 978.
- Land Size Approx. - 1000 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Polished Timber Floor
- Ceiling fans