132 Willespie Drive, Pearsall
Motivated sellers House - Property ID: 856028
This lovely home is PERFECT for downsizers, first home buyers or Investors looking for a low maintenance home. Thanks to the northerly aspect, this is a light and bright 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home situated close to all of your everyday amenities.
- Master bedroom features a walk-in robe and ensuite including vanity, shower and toilet. The 2 additional bedrooms are light and bright and one has a double built-in-robe and the other has a walk-in-robe and are serviced by the modern family bathroom complete with bath, shower, vanity unit and separate toilet.
- The kitchen is equipped with Stainless Steel Blanco' appliances, a full height built in pantry, space for a dishwasher and extra storage space.
- The family room has full length windows, Air Conditioning and gas bayonet ensuring you stay warm in winter and cool in the Summer.
- From here you flow outdoors through a large patio door onto the alfresco area offering a great space for dining or relaxing, complete with gas point for the BBQ
- Enjoy low electricity bills thanks to the solar panels
- Double remote controlled garage with extra storage space
- Low maintenance gardens with reticulation front and back
- Neutral colour schemes compliment the interiors, creating a flexible space that will easily accommodate your own personal touches.
- Stone throw away from supermarket, doctors, dentists, physiotherapists and takeaways
Call SPENCER HACKETT ON 0455 449966 to inspect today
Land area 255sqm
Lot 1, Plan 60129,
Volume 2745, Folio 80
Office & Agent Details
Michael Johnson & Co
- Head Office | 660 Beaufort Street
Mt Lawley WA 6050
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 08 9370 7777
- F: 08 9271 8530