40 Bonds Road, Roselands
Sold for $ 834,500
*SOLD By* Dean Owsnett 0424 440 144 House - Property ID: 856138
Step inside and marvel at this delightful 3 bedroom home full of character and charm.
The classically decorated interior is equipped with stylish polished floor boards to compliment the soaring high ceilings with beautiful ornate cornices. There is a modern kitchen equipped with a large gas cook top and a dishwasher plus a renovated main bathroom and second toilet.
Entertainers will love Sunday BBQ's here with 2 large pergola spaces to enjoy and lets not forget the convenient location being set within 14 minutes walk of Punchbowl train station plus multiple shopping centre options.
* 3 Bedroom home, with approximate land size 540 sqm
* Renovated main bathroom, 2nd toilet
* Large modern kitchen with 900mm gas cooktop & dishwasher
* Huge light filled living space for lounge & dining
* Entertainers backyard with pergola spaces, gardens & level lawn
* Soaring 3m ceilings to compliment stylish polished timber floors
* Carport and storage shed
* Set with close proximity to train station & local shops
This much loved family home truly is a must to inspect. For further details or to arrange an inspection please contact exclusive listing agent Dean Owsnett.