104 Hale Road, Forrestfield
Extra Special House - Property ID: 856270
Behind picket fence and gorgeous gardens a long driveway leads to a beautifully presented 3 x 1 located right in the bustling heart of Forrestfield.
Not only is this a magnificent family home, but it also comes packed with plenty of desirable extras too.
The meticulously manicured gardens include an entertainment patio, a large teenage retreat with split system aircon and a powered workshop/shed with lean-to which are all easily accessed via the driveway that leads to the properties rear.
The property has spacious, open interior living quarters and each bedroom includes built in robes.
• Master bedroom with semi-ensuite
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
• 3 generous bedrooms with built ins
• Teenage retreat with aircon
• Powered workshop
• Entertainment patio
• Incredibly ample parking space
• Central location
• All on a 701 sqm block
For more information call The Key Team:
Nick Mitchell 0415 833 131
Alex Mitchell 0404 122 943
- Land Size Approx. - 701 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Office & Agent Details
Professionals Stirling Clark
- Shop 19M, Forrestfield Marketplace, 20 Strelitzia Ave
Forrestfield WA 6058
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 08 9453 1888
- F: 08 9453 6020